"Ensuring your contractor possesses a combination of key attributes can go a long way toward making construction an enjoyable part of your building program." - Church Executive Magazine.
The three primary objectives during the Construction stage are to complete the construction design documents, facilitate subcontractor bidding, and to complete a quality facility safely and joyfully in preparation for the building dedication.
Our Construction Process Includes:
- Construction Documents - Develop the complete set of building plans
- State & Local Permitting - Secure all required state & local building permits
- Final Subcontractor Bidding - "Open Book" bidding with all qualified subcontractors - 100% of all Savings are given back to the church!!!
- Construction TQM - Total Quality Management System: Every step of the project is quality controlled.
- Full Time Supervision - A full time, T&W project superintendent will be assigned to your project.
- Bi-Weekly Meetings - Every two weeks a progress meeting will be held on your project site
- Building Warranty - A Two-Year "bumper to bumper" warranty is supplied on every T&W project.
- Building Dedication - A comprehensive Operation and Maintenance walk-thru and manual is supplied on every T&W project.