Creating an environment that reaches the first-time visitor and serves the long-time member is critical. The T&W team works diligently to design relevant facilities where people can relax, be themselves, connect with God and others, and feel part of a special community of believers.
Through a series of meetings, the Building Committee provides input and reviews concept drawings that result in an architectural presentation incorporating basic project details and costs.
Our Architecture Process Includes:
- Facility Schematic Design - Develop a graphic representation of your vision for effective ministry
- MEP Analysis - Develop a clear understanding of the heating and cooling, electrical and plumbing needs
- AVL Analysis - Develop a clear understanding of the audio, visual, acoustical and performance lighting needs
- Schematic Estimate - Comparison of facility design with actual "Open Book" subcontractor bids
- Structural Pre-lim Design - Develop a clear understanding of the structural elements for GMP bidding
- Master Site Plan Design - Develop a clear "map" for future development of the building facility and site.
- Geo-Technical Boring - Develop a clear understanding of the soil structure and any required foundation mediation
- Subcontractor Qualification - Develop a comprehensive list of subcontractors that the church has relationship with and who should be considered for the project
- GMP Contract - Develop a Guaranteed Maximum Price for the final design and construction of your facility